facebook youtube twitter reddit stumbleupon delicious Blog

The Premiere Window Organizer
for Mac OS X.

Window Tiles

If you're like us, you live in a multi-tasking world. How many times have you manually resized your windows to maximize your productivity and screen real estate? No more with Window Tiles. Window Tiles quickly resizes the open application's windows to accomodate the current task at hand. We can't even count how many times we've had Safari open, and wanted one window to take up 70% of the screen, and another window to take up the other 30%. Download Window Tiles today, you'll never know how you used your Mac without it!